I wanted to do something with proper found sound, so I got all the whirring bits of tech I could find and pointed a mic at them. As far as I recall, there are three cameras, a printer and my laptop’s DVD drive whirring away. I also wanted to try something with some dynamics to it, which was moderately successful. I quite like the driving rhythm, anyway.
- @sarahvulgaris_ o_O 5 hours ago
- RT @Nullsleep: No. Saved you a click. nytimes.com/2018/12/17/opi… 1 day ago
- Western spiral arm https://t.co/RVUvyEDqd3 2 days ago
- @chuckle_hound some poor Elven front-of-house manager asking why they're having a meeting for 20 on the platform that clearly only seats 8 2 days ago
- @Antholex @ClaireChesney @richard_lindsay "no wait... THIS is my last resort!" youtube.com/watch?v=gStHOp… 2 days ago