I wanted to do something with proper found sound, so I got all the whirring bits of tech I could find and pointed a mic at them. As far as I recall, there are three cameras, a printer and my laptop’s DVD drive whirring away. I also wanted to try something with some dynamics to it, which was moderately successful. I quite like the driving rhythm, anyway.
- Today in targeted advertising: gotta get on that sweet XX% APR (variable) action https://t.co/pN0YewTFMm 1 hour ago
- Crazy leftist *and* metal af twitter.com/brooklynvegan/… 16 hours ago
- the disastrous standard of parking at the QEUH never ceases to amaze me twitter.com/magnatom/statu… 1 day ago
- Should have added the "pointless hills you will nonetheless die on" meme but never mind 1 day ago
- There are 0 occasions I want to have italics in my code editor. wtf is wrong with you people. Look at the state of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago