Went out to grab some better footage for my St Enoch Square project, but thanks to a hilarious(!) mix up with camera resolutions didn’t get quite what I was after. Tried some more experiments with it anyway, since it has a more static background (and is therefore easier to pick out movement against).
The weather was pretty changeable, and I like how you can see the changes in the light looking almost like geological strata.
- Let's have a grown-up conversation with you first, my dude. theguardian.com/politics/2018/… 10 hours ago
- @grantmac_ Uncanny 21 hours ago
- @sonniesedge @slightlylate @benschwarz It is, it references @slightlylate's research though, I think. 23 hours ago
- @sonniesedge I think it might have been @slightlylate? building.calibreapp.com/beyond-the-bub… 1 day ago
- omg there's video twitter.com/KHOLMESlive/st… 1 day ago